In order to facilitate positive life experiences while at The Kroc Community Center, mutual respect between members, guests, and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
1. Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult while checked into appropriate program or area.
2. Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions and inappropriate behavior.
3. Lost membership cards must be reported and replaced within 30 days. After the first replacement, there will be a $5 fee to replace a membership card.
4. Proper workout attire is required in fitness area (no street shoes or jeans.) Any clothing, including logos or messages on apparel, must be acceptable in a family setting.
5. Bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, scooters or pets (excluding service animals) will not be allowed inside the facility.
6. Alcohol and/or drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises.
7. Smoking and/or use of any type of smokeless tobacco are prohibited in the facility or on facility grounds.
8. Weapons of any kind are not permitted on the premises.
9. The Kroc Community Center reserves the right to terminate any membership at any time.
For more information, review our facility policies and safety information.
Questions? Call 404.638.7220 or email ATLKrocCenter@uss.salvationarmy.org